KAIRS, founded in 1970, represents more than 35,000 Kansas schoolchildren and 22,000 families in 140 Christian, Catholic, Independent, Lutheran and Seventh-day Adventist schools. We provide our member schools with important information on relevant educational issues.
We primarily do this through:
- KAIRS Today – our electronic newsletter (read)
- Regular communication with our membership
- Annual and regular membership meetings
- Membership in national organization of private schools
- KAIRS Facebook page
- Professional development conferences for administrators, early childhood educators and K-12 teachers